Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Great Lakes.

It's starting to bug me, but no matter what I always wake up here in the worst mood. The room looks better than it ever has, yet this place is toxic for me at the same time. It's been 22 years of nothing changing here, accept us three living on different levels of the house. There's a lot of routine separation here and that's not the kind of atmosphere I was hoping to relive again.
I hope that my grandparents remain here on earth as long as I'm alive. Hanging out with them today was extremely comforting and something I wish could be recorded in time. Ma's getting noticeably slower and more forgetful, which I never thought would never happen in Pa's lifetime. They've been married 61 years and making them dinner tonight actually made my week. Apparently I made there's too because they actually had to set the table up for three. Wishing I had a picture of tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment