Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I'll be your passenger...

It feels so refreshing to have my room finished. The cozy light and may apple actually suit each other, thanks John. Not to mention the painting is gone after 8 coats of primer and twice over with the orbital sander. Now I'm on the hunt for an L-shaped couch to fit in the corner. Hopefully Value Village can come through with that sooner than later.

Tomorrow will be the first time since Christmas that I'll get to see Ma and Pa. Usually I'd be up at the cottage half a dozen times throughout the summer at least, but summer was much different living in Aurora. I decided on making dinner tomorrow night and show Ma the famous bacon pasta. Pa's going to be in taste bud heaven!

Happy 22nd Birthday to Dara, you're a palindrome? Hah, yep.

Here's a couple wacky pictures we took on Photo Booth last night. 3 of like 230...


No comments:

Post a Comment