Sunday, March 29, 2009

Clean up.

So I just finished cleaning my old room upstairs. I found so much band merch that I felt the need to make a list of all my shirts, so here it is:

(in no particular order)

Goldfinger - I Have Too Much Body Hair
Splipknot
Limp Bizkit - Significant Other Tour 1999
White Zombie - Astrocreep 2000
Every Step, Every Breath - Woman with hole in her throat!
Comeback Kid - Wake the Dead
Rosesdead - Stages
Unearth Hoodie - Two Skulls
Dropkick Murphy's Hoodie - Puttin' On The Foil
Tool - Preseminal Tour Australia
Tool - 10,000 Days Tour 2006
Tool - Laterals Tour 2001
Tool - Brain Pill
Tool - Edgefest 2001
Operation Ivy - Silkscreened
Every Step, Every Breath - Diseased fingers
Hopesfall - from end of an era
Bad Religion - Crossbuster (got suspended from school for this one)
Rise and Fall - from This is Hardcore Fest 07' in Philadelphia
Every Time I Die - Grey
Evry Time I Die - Hot Damn! Buffalo NY
Cancer Bats
Strike Anywhere - Exit English
Dead Kennedy's - DK Symbol
NOFX - Not My President
Rise Against - Generation Lost 2004
The Casualties - Die Hards
About To Snap - Guy with revolver committing suicide
Poison The Well - Man choking victim, Warped 2002
Every Step, Every Breath - Red Cross Gig shirt
With Honor Longsleeve - CTHC 2005
Tiger Army - Psychobilly, with Bat
This Day Forward - Mountains
Misery Signals - Maroon
Misery Signals - Same shirt in White
Bane Hoodie - Blue on Grey
Gravemaker - Homeless 2008
To Cherish - Red Lion
Trapped Under Ice - Yellow Lion
Green Day - Insomniac Tour 1998
Comeback Kid - Boombox
Lengendary Klopeks Longsleeve
AFI Hoodie - AFI Skull
Attack in Black - Crowd of Girls/Crow
Another Breath - Bathtub Suicide
The Miles Between - Black
The Gorgeous - Lizard
Three Point Stance - Est 2005
Every Step, Every Breath - Coffin
Terror Hoodie - Navy Blue
Arise and Ruin - Grim reaper

I'm probably leaving out a few, but I think that's enough for now haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment