Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Starting this blog over...again.

At a time when the words should be pouring out of me, there's just nothing I can say anymore to take yesterday and everyday before that back.

The pendulum swings,
And it always will.
No time to feel your pain
I've got no time to kill
I look around,
The smiling faces disappear
I got the chance to tell you how I feel
But Time wont stop

Now my back is tired
And my hands are worn
The end gets closer
I am no good for keeping the promises I've made.
To kid myself?
As my ambitions fade

Time won't stop putting the years into my eyes
As my life passes by

Since I was just a kid
I always did for myself
So I put my youth to the back of the shelf
So much regret for the time I spent
Nothing to show
Where has my youth gone?
Time wont stop

Now my back is broke
And my spirit too
Death clock ticking, nothin' you can do
Never a chance for sleep,
Now i'm sick and tired.
I ain't got no dreams.

Time won't stop putting the years into my eyes
As my life passes by..

As everyone keeps fucking dying around me
All I know is this much
Soon I too will be dust
And you will be dust
Time won't stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment