Friday, March 27, 2009

Today has been a better day than most! I woke up for orientation, this time with a little more sleep in me. Fortunately our manager who talks in nothing but "ummmm's and uhhhhh's" decided he should run errands and let Kyle, the younger supervisor to handle the presentation. We wizzed through the WHMIS test in like ten minutes and then all gathered in the lunch room to copy off one another during the test. Haha again, such a jokes atmosphere at work.
After the two workplace safety tests, everyone was allowed to leave so I was happy to be getting home early. On my way back, Jo asked if I would take her to get her tattoo touched up and that excited me. We ended up seeing Jess at Lucky Devil and waiting around a lot longer than we thought for Jay, but we passed the time by looking at pages and pages of tattoo mags. I like watching Jo get tattooed! The swallow and forgets me not look more sweet now..

Watched some of Travis Pastrana's new show on MTV today. It was pretty mindblowing, I could watch episode after epidsode of stuff like that. I think if I had my choice of some of the shit these guys do, i'd either go for the para-flying or dirt-bike water skiing haha.

Tonight is Holly Springs at the White Rabbit. My dad loaned me some money for the week since I had to take out a big chunk of money to deal with my unpaid ticket. I'll be budgeting pretty hard for a few days but want to try and stick to not drinking or smoking (much) during the week. Tonight I want to get drunk though and just have as much fun as I can! HOSS.

No comments:

Post a Comment